Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Hit.

Having listened to J Lo's 2 new leaked potential singles, I can safely say she's gonna come back and make it big once again. Good production and excellent video direction.

Having said that, I am extremely old school for using blogger in this era of Twitter and Tumblr. I seriously can't work Tumblr at all. It bamboozles me. Too many different things, too many options, too many decisions to make. How about just letting me type out my words and have it laid out there for the world to see?

Had too much fun over the weekend. Friday and Saturday nights were spent booze-ing and partying away. Damn. Friday night was particularly enlightening. First time in my life I was intoxicated to the point, I used my chopsticks as a straw for my drink and sucked on it. Damn. The lowest point in my life.

Men's Fashion Week was entertaining as well. Don't like such parties but I like the free flow booze that comes with it. Not much of a social person. I don't make small talk well and I think i've forgotten 90% of the names of those people introduced to me last night.

Oh well. Sacrificed studying. But I'm gonna fail anyways so no point studying so hard? Haha (: hai.

Have been listening to Missy Elliot again and this line of her song "Funky Fresh Dressed" never fails to crack me up.

"My attitude is bitchy cos my period is heavy."

There you go. A post after a long while. It's therapeutic somewhat. I need company and friends now.

No comments:

Post a Comment