Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sweet Transvestite.

In many ways, i'm like a Sweet Transvestite. Ok, not in the practical sense but in the emotional sense. Someone was right. I am in my own world sometimes, doing my own thing that I don't notice how people feel about me. I've always thought I read people quite well but turns out that I was wrong.

The paediatrics department just doesn't get me sometimes. I've never had any issues with adult Medicine. Some comments that some people make get to me. I dunno what I can do to make it better. How I behave and how I work, it just doesn't fit with the department.

So once again, I am somewhat depressed. Comments that they make. I really don't care about the comments at times but I sometimes wonder too much what they think of me. I can't believe I'm having to deal with such thoughts and emotions while working. Isn't it supposed to be fun? I hate it when things are not straightforward.

Such a frigid department. Such a cold department. I dunno if I could actually deal with such bullshit anymore. It's quite depressing.

Doesn't help that there some other issues I have to deal with internally as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment